tisdag, januari 05, 2010

Läst på en facebooksida... tänkvärt

New Year New Beginnings New Improvement to Life

Be Open Minded and Happy – Make sure to be open minded and non-judgmental. This is easier said than done sometimes. Question your beliefs, are they really worth fighting for? I learned from a very special friend the importance of feeling free. He taught me to follow my heart because it will never steer me wrong. I’ve learned that it’s the best road map in the world.
Pursue Your Passion Every Single Day – If you can find your passion and make a living doing it, you’ll never work a day in your life. I don’t know who said that, but I love that quote. My passions are writing and helping people to relax. When I’m doing one of those two things, I’m in a state of joy. I want you to feel that too, find your passion and go for it!
Get Your Attitude in Check – There is always one of two things happening: Either you are in control of your attitude or your attitude is in control of you. Happiness comes from the inside out, not the other way around. Fake a smile if you have to, you’ll actually feel happier. I promise.
When You Think You Cannot Go Farther, Take a Few More Steps, You Can Do It – You can always go farther in pursuing your dreams than you realize. I won’t go into detail here with my personal experience, but I will say that when you think you cannot go even one step farther, you can. You really can. Most people give up. You aren’t like most people. When you feel like you’ve reached the end, give it a little bit more. That little extra will carry you farther than your wildest dreams!
Be Love-able – I’ve learned that no matter how hard you try, you cannot force someone to love you or want to be with you. All you can do is love yourself and be a love-able person. The rest is up to the universe to figure out. Don’t bother yourself with the details, just be happy and all will work out as it should. Trust the process.
Appreciate the Miracles – This year, more than any other time, I’ve learned that there are a million miracles happening outside, in nature. Just open your front door and you can see a lot of them! It’s the most awe-inspiring realization. Just get in the moment and appreciate it. It’s the beauty of life that is right under our eyes, yet a lot of us miss it because we aren’t paying attention.
Reach Out and Touch Someone – Okay, this one might sound strange, but this year I’ve learned how to finally understand the importance of human contact. We all spend so much time online, which is great, but touching another person’s skin is very important. We are all made of flesh and blood and we crave contact with other people that are special to us, and that is a good thing.

With all these in mind. Let's look forward for a Brand New Improved Year of Abundance ahead!

Totalt antal besökare:
Besök denna månad:
Besök denna veckan:
Besök idag:
Besök online: