tisdag, september 05, 2006

Grandma special!


Grandma (see the stylish woman in the middel of the picture)is now a bloggvisitor in Norfolk US. She is qurious to what this sight is all about. Her Swedish is not so god, so I’m making a quick tour of our blogs for her and to our dear friends in the US.
This is Christine’s blog http://christinens.blogspot.com/
I have pictures of my newly designed rain boots, my dear friends an of course my fine family.

The 22 of aug you see a picture of my mother and her famous sandwich cakes that she delivered to a “post wedding party” for our dear friends , (see 27 aug) I had made some dolls that are supposed to look at the (see 26 aug) to have as in the best of worlds stand ins if you are separated due to work etc or in worst case as voodoo dolls (this I haven’t suggested yet to them).
The 20 aug was Olivia’s birthday, she turned 7 years old and had invited some girlfriends for dinner…
The 17 aug I have a diptych (two paintings that belong together that I made for our neighbours.

In the right column are links that will take you to:
Min mans blog (my husbands blog) http://www.pyryniemi.blogspot.com/
Mina barns blog (my childrens blog) http://www.storbacka.blogspot.com/
All three blogs are connected to each other by links.

If you go to the children’s blog, you can see their Swedish grandmother trying on Albin’s “best-buy-this-summer”, he got Grandpa to sponsor the buy since his dull mother said no.
Further down we have some naked-children-rain-dance. This should pretty much tell it all about us Swedes.
Then we have Olivia’s 7year dinner party for the girls.
Her participation with best friend Malin in the “Candy-jog” and also her celebrating her secret crush Martin who had his confirmation party across the street from our house.
Then we have a proud Albin who finally scored his first goal in a soccer cup! Hurray!
Thats the news from Sweden... questions? Send an email of course!
Totalt antal besökare:
Besök denna månad:
Besök denna veckan:
Besök idag:
Besök online: